Adecco Norge AS
Address: Rosenkrantz gate 16, 0160 OSLO
Phone: +47 918 31 565
Adecco is one of Norway's leading staffing companies. We count with more than 100 departments and offices over the whole Norway, and have over 5 000 employees at work every day. Adecco offers temporary and permanent positions in the Norwegian private and public sector.
The Adecco food industry division in Norway (Næringsmiddel Norge) is currently looking for qualified personnel to work together with some of the most representative actors in the meat production industry in Norway.
For our clients in the meat industry we are looking for skilled butchers/slaughters who have experience on working with pig or cattle.
The main tasks consist of cleaning, open, eviscerating and trimming the animal carcasses. This should be done ensuring that quality standards are met throughout the process.
This is a seasonal full-time position with opportunities for a permanent placement for the right candidates.
- Experience in industrial slaughtering
- Knowledge of the different meat parts
- Knowledge on food production hygiene and HSE
- Knowledge on relevant equipment
- Formal education in meat processing (long experience can compensate for lack of education)
- Good communication skills in English (European level A2+ or higher)
- Reliability and accuracy
- Ability to work in a high pace environment
- Ability to work with repetitive tasks
- Dedication to deliver high quality
- Knowledge of Scandinavian language is an advantage
- Clean carcasses for further processing
- Open and skin animal carcasses
- Cut portions of meat for further processing
Type of work contract: Assignment
Starting date: 25th of april 2018
Duration: 4 - 5 months (with possibility of extension)
Working hours: 07:00 - 15:00 or 15:00 - 23:00
Place of work: Hamar, Norway
Salary: 200 - 250 NOK/hour
- Salary and conditions in accordance with Norwegian Working Law
- Help to find accommodation
- Help with documentation and other necessary guidance to start your career in Norway
- Membership to Adecco's Benefit Program that includes discounts on brands and quality products from our selected suppliers
- Regular follow-up and guidance from your assigned personal consultant
- A varied work day in a good and social working environment
- Good opportunities for professional development
Last date of application: 25.04.2018
How to apply: if you have experience in the meat production industry and want to work with some of the most important players in the food industry in Norway then send your CV to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the position feel free to contact one of our dedicated recruiters: Laura D. Garcia (+47 918 31 565).