Lindstrøm Hotel is located in Laerdal, half way between Oslo and Bergen, in Fjord Norway.
Agriculture and tourism are important activities in Laerdal municipality which has a population of 2000 people.
During summer about 20.000 visitors stay at Lindstrøm Hotel, coming from all over the world. In the main season the hotel has a staff of about 25 people.
Lindstrøm Hotel is looking for chefs for the summer season 2014 (01.06. – 31.08.2014). Applications, female or male, are invited for the whole or part of the period.
- people with a positive attitude who can work independently and efficiently as well as in a team
- understanding for planning and finances is also required and creativity and a positive attitude are important
- experience in restaurant catering
- good English language skills or Scandinavian language
Description of a job:
- work will include the composition and preparation of hot and cold buffet
- the job involves shift work
- we can arrange accommodation
Salary: NOK 150 per hour, approx. NOK 25.000 per month
For more information please contact: Britt Isdal, phone: +47 57 66 69 00, email: email@example.com
Applications with CV and references send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 25.05.2014
Address of the hotel:
Lindstrøm Hotell AS
Pb 114. Lærdal