The Adima group consist of employment service companies specially adapted to the Norwegian industry, both land-based and offshore. The companies are: Adima AS, Adima Engineering AS, Adima Energy AS and Adima Industry AS. We have supplied staff to our partners since 1994, and are represented in Norway with office locations in Brattvåg and Trondheim. Adima supplies personnel with high levels of skills and experience within various fields to the mechanical industry, maritime industry and the oil/energy industry, on- and offshore.
Unit production of large dimension products on machines including:
- SC 22. Control: Siemens 840D: Max.diam. 2.300mm x Max.hight 1.700mm. (Vertical Mille)
- Gurutzpe. Control system: Fagor B1400: Max.diam. 1.400mm x Max.height 10.000mm. (Lath)
- Mori Seiki NHX8000. Control: Fanuck F31ia5: Max.diam. 800mm X Max.hight 1.000mm . (Machining center)
- AFP160. Control: Siemens 840D. Max.hight 4.000mm X Max.lenght 9.000mm. (Vertical-Horizontal borer)
- HM 1000. Control: Fanuc 21i. Max.hight 1.400mm X 1.200mm.(Machining center)
There is no requirement to have experience from exactly these types of machines, but you need to have experience from similar machines and type of production.
- Trade certificate or other relevant education / experience as an cnc operator
- Experience in mechanical production.
- High understanding of reading drawings and precision, as well as QC of finished products.
- Experience with one or more of these different control systems. Sinumeric, Fanuc, Fagor.
- Responsible for programming, setup, commissioning and replacement of tool
- Technical understanding
- Good cooperation abilities.
- Willingness and ability to perform in a hectic and competent environment
- Structured working conditions
- Pleasant working environment
- Possibility of advancement and permanent employment with our client
For more information please contact:
Tor Vidar Hildre +47 906 44 809 or Håkon Hildre: +47 47 83 74 43
Office hours: Weekdays 08:00-16:00