IKM Consultants AS is a company within the IKM Group. The company is one of Norway’s largest Norwegian owned consultant companies which offers multi-discipline engineers both nationally and internationally. Our consultants have a high level of education and experience. They participate in all project phases; from initial studies and planning activities to project execution and close-out. Our company is growing continuously and require competent people to supplement our existing staff.
- Provide technical expertise for concept development, engineering and construction of the Direct Electrical Heating (DEH) system for the Maria production pipeline.
- Ensure that project standards and functional specifications for the DEH system are suitable
- Ensure that engineering and construction of the DEH system is performed in accordance with project standards and functional specifications
- Undertake a review of previous industry lessons learned, and the incorporation of relevant lessons learned into the design
- Review design deliverables and follow up on comments to ensure they are suitably incorporated
- Review the software and databases to be used by Contractors, and establish whether they are suitable or require validation
- Provide input to subsea Basis of Design
- Participate in HAZIDs and HAZOPs and other HSE related reviews
- Contribute to project risk workshops. Identify and follow up relevant risks and mitigating actions.
- Prepare technical and progress reports to support flow of key information to management to assist in decision making
- Develop technical documentation for tender packages and perform technical tender evaluations
- Identify and follow-up TQP’s as required
- Follow-up contractors engineering, construction, testing and commissioning activities
- Follow-up project interfaces
- Provide input to schedule planning and cost estimating of DEH systems
- Contribute to the management of change process in terms of engineering reviews and potential changes and variation order proposals relating to the DEH system
- Participate in peer assists, peer reviews, etc.
- University degree in electrical engineering or other relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum five years relevant experience with heated pipeline projects, preferably with both operators and contractors.
- Track record in pipeline DEH projects of both front end design aspects as well as construction/installation experience in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Have detailed understanding of DEH systems including ancillary design, materials, analysis, construction and installation
- Possess in-depth knowledge of DEH suppliers and the latest market developments
- Be familiar with typical design codes relevant to engineering, design, construction and installation of DEH systems
- Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Good communicator, proactively seeking advise from others and share own experiences with group
- Team oriented
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2015
Contact person: Alf Magne, Bergen Department Manager, Mobile: 91 83 10 79 Phone: 51 69 51 03