Seria AS offers services in consulting, web technology and development, Web-TV services, live streaming and webhosting and other operational solutions to private and public sector in Norway. Our headquarters is located in Bodø.
We are seeking a Content Writer for developing unique content for the company website, company web properties and newsletter, including technical writing. The copy writer will also edit and revise existing content based on keywords analysis.
- copy-writing, editing and proof reading articles and other web content in English
- finding and developing new ideas for web content
- moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages / posts / twitter replies, etc.
- assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit
- experience in technical writing and technical editing. Skills include the demonstrated ability to write concise, clear, logical content that is grammatically and stylistically correct
- experience creating or sourcing content for websites / newsletters / blogs (any URLs provided will be beneficial)
- good understanding of internet marketing (including Social Media marketing), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus
- ability to write engaging online content
- confident communication skills and excellent English, especially written
- basic knowledge of HTML and understanding of content management systems (CMS)
- two or more years of education at university level, preferred majors are business, marketing, computer science or related majors
We envision that you are energetic, structured, effective and result oriented. You must have a great capacity for work, drive and determination.
Location: Bodø, Norway
Salary: by agreement
How to apply: if you are interested, please send your application and CV to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2014
If you have any question about the position, please contact manager Ivar Simonsen, tel: 450 07 900