Kongeparken is the amusement park which mission is to „provide our guests a good day, filled with magic and excitement“. The vision is to be Scandinavia’s leading theme park. Kongeparken is rated as the best or one of the best parks in Norway.
Are you passionate about food and like to share your passion with our visitors? Do you like to cook? Can you follow recipes and have experience with cooking for big groups?
Then you are the one who can join our journey!
Kongeparken is now looking for cooks for our 2016 season.
The position is from the 15th of February till 23th of December 2016. Multiple starting dates are possible.
- You are able to show your passion for food by the food that you create. You can create and present food in a counter and are able to follow recipes.
- You are responsible for the running of an outlet: From opening the location, ordering, stocking, selling and cleaning of the location. Depending on the location, you will work together with a team to deliver the highest quality of food and guest experience.
- You have experience with HACCP systems and the use of it.
- You have (some) experience in delivering a high volume in food production.
- You are able to work with and lead 15-18 year olds.
- You have a good understanding of English. Any understanding of the Norwegian languages is a plus.
Kongeparken is focused on 6 values: Learn, Play, Share, Explore, Magic and Excitement. Our vision is to become the leading theme park in Scandinavia. The park belongs to Lund Gruppen, one of the oldest amusement companies in Europe established in 1895. Lund Gruppen owns and operates Lunds Tivoli, Kongeparken, Skånes Djurpark (Sweden) and Landstreffet amongst others.
For more info about Kongeparken:
More information about the job:
Davy Romijn, F&B Manager, email@example.com