Aker Solutions provides oilfield products, systems and services for customers in the oil and gas industry world-wide. The company’s knowledge and technologies span from reservoir to production and through the life of a field. Aker Solutions brings together engineering and technologies for oil and gas drilling, field development and production. The company employs approximately 25 000 people in more than 30 countries. They apply the knowledge and create and use technologies that deliver their customers’ solutions.
We are looking for individuals who are prepared to take a position. Not only a position within Aker Solutions, but also a position on the exciting challenges the global oil and gas industry faces now and in the future.
Aker Solutions’ drilling technologies business in Kristiansand is part of a world leading supplier of drilling equipment, engineering solutions and project execution to the oil and gas industry. We need highly motivated individuals who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the drilling market.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Check, approval, registration and filing of incoming certificates and manufacturing records from Aker MH suppliers.
- Use of SAP, Adobe and our internal systems.
- If suitable, also production of databooks and client databooks including a variety of documents may be utilized.
- Contact with suppliers and certifying authorities might be necessary
Qualifications & personal attributes:
- Desirable with a bachelor or a master degree, but good relevant experience can compensate for lack of education
- Interest in documentation, combined with good computer skills
- Accurate and structured
- Good English skills both written and verbal
- Adheres to Aker Solutions’ values
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Friendly colleagues in an industry with a bright future
- An environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Competitive benefits and strong focus on work-life balance
- Exciting job opportunities with a great potential for professional development
Birgitte Kolstad, phone: +4738617731