Vik Dampbakeri og Konditori
Vik Bakeri og Konditori delivers bread and pastry goods to the district of Sogn in west Norway, north of Bergen. We have recently received new contracts that require that we increase our staff signifigantly. We need bakers, pastry chefs, a stores and pakking employee and a lorrydriver. Vik Dampbareri is a member of the Din Baker chain of bakeries.
Vik Dampbakeri og Konditori is looking for a driver for the delivery of bread and cake products in the Sogn and Voss region. Our work place wishes to have employees of both sexes and with a variety of backgrounds. Women are encouraged to apply.
- driving certificate B and C1
- preferably you have experience in the delivery of food products
- you must be service minded and pleasant in contact with our customers
- you must also be experienced in driving in demanding winter conditions
- you must be motivated for maintaining a clean, hygienic and orderly workplace
- the work can be physically demanding and you must have good health
- you must speak good English or a Scandinavian language, as these positions are permanent, you must be willing to learn Norwegian after starting the job if you do not already do so
Working hours: Shifts, 37.5 hour week. Most workdays begin early!
Place of work: Vik in Sogn
Start date: 01.01.2017 but you may be invited to start earlier in a (paid) trial period.
Salary: According to Norwegian tariff, minimum 170NOK/hour. Additional salary can be given according to education and experience.
The employer can assist in finding the housing.
How to apply:
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter to email: email@example.com. Remember to include contact information (telephone number) for you and for reference people.
Please keep in mind that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Last date to apply: 31.12.2016
Contact person: Georg Sjøthun, email: firstname.lastname@example.org