Frati is the oldest Italian restaurant in Trondheim, established in 1973. The restaurant is family driven and established by two Italian brothers from Bari. They wanted to give Trondheim the Italian spirit thru food, wine and service. The main focus of the restaurant is the Italian pizza and multiple delights such as pasta, meat and fish dishes.
Our company holds several Italian restaurants and one Italian cafe in Trondheim. To get an impression of our restaurants, please take a look at our website www.restauranteritrondheim.no.
We are looking for one fulltime permanent position as Head Chef of the kitchen. You will be responsible for production and recipes of the restaurant, and following the concept. Our head chef must enjoy cooking, be a positive person and structured.
- preparing food from the a la carte menu
- following the HACCP-system requirements
- employees and staff meetings
- monthly schedule
- order of goods and food
- help to develop our food concept and menu
- applicant must have a chef certificate or well-documented relevant experience
- service minded, structured and tidy
- in the kitchen, you can count on hectic days and should enjoy high speed
- required language skill is English – you must both feel confident in talking in English and comprehend English documents
NOK 25 000 – 30 000 gross pr. month (app. 2700 -3700 EUR) depending on experience and qualifications
The employer will assist you in finding housing. Candidate will pay a maximum of 5000 NOK per month.
How to apply:
Send a short application and CV pr. e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark your application with reference Head Chef/Frati