KONGSBERG is an international, knowledge-based group with 7 259 employees in more than 25 countries. The Group supplies high-technology systems and solutions to customers in the oil and gas industry, the merchant marine, and the defence and aerospace industries.
Kongsberg Satellite Services (KSAT) is a Tromsø-based company which owns and operates a network of satellite antennas located at ground stations around the world. The positioning of the infrastructure is truly unique and allows KSAT unparalleled real-time access to satellite-based data from a variety of sources. This data flow drives a portfolio of earth observation services for the oil and gas industry and government regulators around the world; from monitoring offshore assets for oil spills to enabling safe operations in ice-prone arctic waters.
KSAT’s Oil & Gas Division is looking for a new Project Manager that will be responsible for set-up and delivery of services to the oil and gas industry. The role carries responsibility for oversight of multiple simultaneous delivery projects and a keen eye for new solutions and opportunities with our clients. Our Project Managers also provide support to our Sales and Business Development personnel. The selected candidate will be part of a highly professional team that serves a global market. Workplace is Tromsø.
- Establish and manage cross functional project teams consisting of members from engineering, operations and sales
- Ensure predictable fulfillment of contractual obligations towards clients
- Ensure correct planning, execution and control of project activities
- Technical support to Sales and Business Developmen
- Master of Science degree
- Experience with remote sensing, thematic image processing and interpretation or GIS applications.
- Project management experience
- Command of English is mandatory, oral and written
- Other languages as Spanish, Portuguese and French is beneficial
- Experience from the Oil&Gas industry is beneficial
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to build good relations to internal and external stakeholders
- Comfort taking initiative and working independently
- Good business understanding and customer mind-set
- Enthusiasm for global travel and spontaneous pursuit of new opportunities
- Solution and opportunity oriented
Everyone working for KSAT must pass a Norwegian security clearance check.
Place of work: Tromsø
Contact person: Line Steinbakk, , mob: 47 480 38 028, email: firstname.lastname@example.org