Address: Stortingsgata 10, 0161 OSLO
Phone: +47 902 84 210
About Barona Norway
Would you like to work for us? Smart choice! We belong to Barona Group, one of the largest staffing companies in Northern Europe. We have over 17 years of experience and an annual turnover of 4 billion NOK. Our large network, solid economy and innovative technology provide greater opportunities for you looking for a job in Norway.
Our team of scaffolders need you to join several projects in Oslo. You'll work on long-term projects for a leading client in the scaffolding business. Apply today, start asap.
In this job you will be part of a team of skilled scaffolders. You will work with building up and taking down the scaffolding in accordance with the technical drawings and follow the health and safety regulations on the work site. It is a physical demanding job and the same time it will be very exciting and challenging. For other job openings, visit https://careers.barona.no/open-positions
- Work experience from scaffolding
- Completed scaffolding courses in accordance with §17-4 (§46c)
- Good physical shape
- Driver´s licence B
- Good English communication skills
- Beneficial: certificate of apprenticeship in scaffolding, experience with Haki scaffolding, speak Norwegian/Swedish/Danish
- building up and taking down the scaffolding in a team of skilled scaffolders.
Type of work contract: continuous projects
Starting date: asap
Duration: continuous projects, some 1 year +
Working hours: 07:00 – 17:00
Place of work: Oslo, Norway
Salary: 193NOK and upwards, depending on skills and experience
- Competitive salary and conditions in accordance with Norwegian Working Law
- Help to find accommodation
- PPE and clothing will be provided
- Help with documentation and other necessary guidance to start your career in Norway
- Close follow-up and guidance from a consultant in Barona
- Work with exciting, flexible and long-term projects
Last date of application: 01.05.2018
How to apply: if you have experience as a scaffolder, completed scaffolding courses in accordance with §17-4 (§46c) and a driver´s licence B.
How to apply
If you want to work on long-term projects for one of the leading companies in the scaffolding industry, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions regarding the position? Please contact email@example.com
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements listed.