Skuteviken Personell AS is a Bergen-based recruitment agency that offers recruitment solutions in the private and public sector. We rent out labor for shorter and longer periods, as well as recruiting candidates for permanent positions. Due to a flexible organization, we have the ability to tailor solutions for our customers needs, as well as have daily contact with our employees. Through the recruitment of new candidates we are committed to provide good service. This is to ensure that you, as a job applicant, will perceive the engagement through Skuteviken Personell AS as a positive experience. See also www.skutevikenpersonell.no and www.darbintera.lt for more information. Please also visit www.visitbergen.com and www.bergen.kommune.no for more information about the city Bergen. For one of our well known and serious customers we are now looking for carpenters / joiners. The customer is looking for candidates with experience from outside and / or inside jobs.
- Experience of 3-5 years in shuttering carpentry / steel fixing (Peri, Doka, Hunnebeck and similar)
- Knowledge / understanding of technical drawings (not a must)
- Good English skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a proactive problem solver
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety (HMS)
- A great team worker who can demonstrate good influencing skills
- Understanding and carrying out instructions received from Team Leader
- Ensuring highest quality standards are achieved
- Flexible approach to working time to meet deadlines/peak workloads
- Formal education as shuttering carpenter /steel fixer/ joiner / construction worker or similar
- Able to work independently
- Communicate in English or Scandinavian language
NOK 171 – 200 gross pr. hour (equivalent 20,5 – 26 EURO pr hour) depending on experience and qualifications. This position will also require overtime in periods.
Skuteviken Personell AS may help you to obtain apartment for rent if you are moving to Bergen, Norway for the first time. Additional Skuteviken Personell AS can be of assistant with the planning for schools, kindergarten etc. if you move here with your family.
How to apply:
Skuteviken Personell AS is kindly asking applicants meeting the requirements to register their application in our database by using the following link: http://www.skutevikenpersonell.no/jobbsoker/registrer-deg-i-var-database
CV can also be sent by email to: email@example.com
Work regulation: Full-time/Fixed
For more information please contact Ann Christin Knudsen Lie or Magdalena Sawicka.